LabVIEW populates the font ring with the fonts that Windows has registered or installed on the system.
In order to modify which fonts appear in LabVIEW :
- Obtain/download a font file (typically .ttf, .otf, or .fon format)
- Double-click the font file and select Install for all users.
- Open the Control Panel in Windows and navigate to Appearance and Personalization»Fonts
- The new font will appear in this list, and the list of available fonts will be updated accordingly in LabVIEW without having to relaunch LabVIEW
- You can remove fonts from LabVIEW by removing them from the Fonts window (highlight the font you want to remove and press Delete)