Technical Support Access for Academic Volume Licenses (AVL)

Updated Jul 14, 2022

Reported In


  • Academic Site License

Issue Details

I'm a professor and I wanted to know how to access technical support as part of the Academic Volume License (AVL) contract between my university and NI. 


Professors, researchers, and graduate students are eligible for technical support. To access technical support, users can either create a service request online via Service Request Manager or call their local NI Branch.

Any user who wants to access technical support as part of an AVL must enter their Serial Number or Service ID when prompted. If the user does not have access to this information, they can reach out to their software administrator.

You can send an email to to get the contact information of your software administrator.
  • Please add the information of your university (name and site) and your role (professor, researcher, or graduate student).