Yes, the NI USB-847x devices do not support the CAN Object related subset of the Frame API functions. The following overview describes the subset of the Frame API features that can be used with USB CAN and USB LIN products.
Supported Functions (see limitations):
- ncConnectTerminals / ncDisconnectTerminals
- ncGetAttr / ncSetAttr
The Output On RTSI Line action is not supported.
|ncConnectTerminals / ncDisconnectTerminals|
For the devices with synchronization, the following source/destination terminals are supported:
- RTSI0: Used to import/export start trigger from another device.
- RTSI7 / RTSI Clock: Used to import/export timebase from another device.
- 20MHz Timebase /Master Timebase: Used to export/import timebase to another device.
- Start Trigger: Used to export/import start trigger to another device
|ncGetAttr / ncSetAttr || |
All CAN Object or RTSI related properties are not supported
The Read Multiple and Write Multiple states are not supported.
This applies to LabVIEW, C/C++ and VB.