The size of the graph palette can't be changed because it is built-in, but it can be using a user-defined control. Below are the appropriate procedures.
1. Place a graph. See Figure 1.
2. Right-click on the graph to display the graph palette.
See Figure 2.
3. Right-click on the graph palette again and select Advanced » Customize...
4. A new window opens to define the control. Click Change to Customize Mode
in the upper left corner. See Figure 3.
5. As shown in the figure below, UI elements related to the graph appear, and you can change the size. See Figure 4.
6. Change to the desired size and save it as a new control. See Figure 5.
7. When you close the window, a dialog box appears asking if you want to replace the original control with the newly saved control. Click Yes.
See Figure 6.
8. You can see the shape of the newly changed graph in vi. See Figure 7.
Once you have created this new control, you can reuse the resized graph through this control in another vi.