In order to solve the issue, please follow those steps :
1. Check that the controller is on and the connections are correct.
2. Check that the IP address set in the mini-pendant and in the DensoConfig.xml file (located in MyDocuments/MPManager) have the proper parameters (controller version and IP address).
3. Check that the "Automatic mode" is selected on both the mini-pendant and on the Micropross Test Head controller.
4. Check that no Emergency stop buttons are activated (on the cage, on the mini-pendant, and doors closed)
5. Check that the Robot is inside the Working Area defined in the Wincaps project.
6. Check the error code displayed on the mini-pendant and on the bottom part of Denso Robot Interface window and search for the remedy linked to your error in the Denso Error Code Table.