Please follow the steps listed below:
- Turn the key on the mini-pendant to select "Manual" mode
- on the NI robot controller front panel, switch the Auto/Manual button to "Manual" position
- Clear the error on the mini-pendant by pressing the "Ok" button
- Press "HALT COM" button
- Select "Permit" and make sure you have "Read/Write" permission
If the below message appears on the mini-pendant screen when you press the "HALT COM" button
follow the step below:
1) Open Wincaps software
2) Select the Programmer mode in the User level tab when the software starts
Then follow the first described procedure and make sure you have read/write permission.
Once it is done, select the Operator mode in Wincaps and close the application.
On the NI robot controller front panel, switch the Auto/Manual button to "Auto" position
Turn the key on the mini-pendant to select "Automatic" mode
Launch Denso Robot Interface software.