These error codes indicate fairly general problems that can be caused by either hardware or software. You can resolve these errors through one of the troubleshooting steps below:
- Reset the device in Measurement & Automation Explorer, then try the self-test again.
- Reregister your XNET aliases in NI-XNET Database Editor by deleting the aliases and registering the dbc/xml again
- Reboot the PC or PXI controller.
- Remove and reinstall the device.
- Try a different PCI or PXI slot.
- Update the driver to the latest version that supports your application development environment and operating system . This information can also be found within the Readme documentation for each version of the driver. Note: The Readme is located on the driver download page .
If you try all of the steps above and your device still fails self-test, please contact NI Technical Support.