This error may be due to a hardware issue, or a driver corruption issue. Some various troubleshooting steps to try are:
- Change the slot of the digital module to a different slot, trying especially one closer to the controller.
- Note: be sure to update the pinmap to reflect the changes
- If using a Thunderbolt connection, check the cable. Try using an Active Thunderbolt cable instead of a USB-C cable.
- Repair the NI-Digital Pattern Driver through NI Package Manager.
- Uninstall and reinstall NI-Digital Pattern Driver.