In order to remove the gaps shown in your graph or in your log data with timestamps you have to implement a code that at the second iteration of while loop the starting t0
is the last t0
read by Sound Input Read.vi
as show in the following snipped vi. This because LabVIEW approximates the initial time that the first sample was read because the sound file does not contain this data as described in the context help
In this example you do the following steps:
- Set the parameters in Sound Input Configure.vi.
- Set the while loop for the continuos acquisition.
- Set the parameters in Sound Input Read.vi.
- Get the first t0 timestamps with Get Date/Time in Second function.
- Perform a t0 correction multiplying the waveform dt with the number of samples/ch setted in Sound Input Read.vi adding it to the initial t0.
- Make sure you are using shift register in the dt correction in order to use it for each iteration.