- If I open a mathematical function dialog in the ANALYSIS panel and configure it, a nonstop "loading cursor" appears over the dialog. When I click the Calculate button nothing happens.
- I'm unable to execute any calculations from the DIAdem ANALYSIS panel. Clicking OK or Calculate doesn't generate a result.
- I just installed DIAdem 2017 but none of the mathematical functions are working.
- Whenever I try to execute a calculation in DIAdem ANALYSIS, the following error occurs:
Preview aborted because amount of data exceeded.
Calculations with "OK" and "Calculate" is possible but might last a while.
- When I close a function dialog window in the ANALYSIS panel, I see the following error:
Error in included script file <C:\PROGRAM FILES\NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS\DIADEM 2017\Resource\AnaBase.VBC>(row/column)(173/7):
The object is no longer valid.