The USRP 2974 is a Linux RT target, so you can use SFTP commands to transfer files through the Windows command prompt. The following are the steps for the same:
- Connect the USRP 2974 to the Host PC and ensure it's detected in LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite.
- Open the Command Prompt on the Host PC
- Establish the SSH connection to the USRP and open an SFTP session by using the following command: sftp <USRP username>@<USRP IP address>
- Migrate to the folder where you want to store the file using the cd command. For example: cd lvuser
- Once in the destination folder, use the following command in order to transfer a local file to it: put <file path on Host PC>