The niScope EX Advanced Measurement Library.vi
example implements functions that show different types of averaging.
- You can find it in LabVIEW >> Help >> Find Examples >> Hardware Input and Output >> Modular Instruments >> NI-SCOPE >> Demos >> niScope EX Advanced Measurement Library.vi
As shown in the example:
To take a measurement that averages or finds the RMS value of the data in a single record do the following:
- Use the niScope Fetch Measurements.vi in the Measurement Scalar DBL or Measurement Scalar 1D DBL configuration.
- Use Voltage Average or Voltage RMS to take the right measurement.
To take a measurement that averages multiple records point by point:
- Use the niScope Multi Fetch Array Measurement Cluster.vi
- Configure the Array Measurment input of the function as Multi Acquisition Average.
- Each time you run the function configured as Multi Acquisition Average, it will return the running average of the array, which will take into account every previous array measurement since the last time the niScope Clear Waveform Processing VI was called.