RFmx software provide Waveform Creator (Modulation: GSM) and RFmx GSM Toolkit for generating and analyzing the GSM signal; When you use the WFC and RFmx GSM, we found that the WFC GSM and RFmx GSM were only support bursted type structure signal; But customer need the continuous signal waveform and want to do loopback testing for continuous signal; How could you generate and analyze one continuous GSM signal by RFmx software?
Below is the steps for generating one continuous edge signal
1. Open WFC (Modulation: PSK) panel
2. Setting parameters as below:
Others parameters were used default value. If you need some specific requirement , you could modify it .
3. Plot the waveform as "Power vs Time" , we could see the continuous waveform performance as below:
Compare with the bursted edge signal (Modulation: GSM created waveform)as below:
Conclusion: The bursted signal is different from continuous signal; There is eight power burst down/up borderlines in bursted structure waveform.
4. Load the waveform and generate the continuous edge signal.
Now the continuous edge signal is generated ok, Let's introduce the steps of analysis continuous edge signal as below:
1.Open RFmx Demod Measurement Panel , setting Resource Name , Center Frequency and Reference Level.
2. Setting the parameters of PSK, then click "Run" button
3. Check the demodulation result at "DDemod Results"
We could used WFC (Modulation: PSK ) and RFmx Demod Toolkit to complete the demonstration for continuous loopback testing.
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.