To enable the output you need to use the DAQmx Physical Channel
1. Place a DAQmx Physical Channel Property Node
on the Block Diagram.
2. Drag it down to show 2 properties and set these as ActivePhysicalChans
, as is shown in the image below.
3. Right-click the ActivePhysicalChans
input and select Create Constant.
5. Right-click the constant you just created and go to I/O Name Filtering...>>I/O Type
and change the type to Analog Output.
6. Click the constant and select the correct output.
7. Right-click the AO.PowerAmp.ChannelEnable
and select Change All To Write.
8. Wire a true constant into the AO.PowerAmp.ChannelEnable.