This can be accomplished using the Format Into String
function in LabVIEW.
- Double-click the function to see the Edit Format String dialog box.
- Choose Specify Decimal Point Character from the Selected Operation menu ring.
- Choose your decimal point (comma or period), then click on Add New Operation.
- Choose how you want to format the number from the Selected Operation menu ring.
- Click OK when you are done.
You can also create a string constant on the Format String
terminal and input %,;%f
.to default to a comma or %.;%f
to default to a period. This will accomplish the same functionality as editing the dialog box and results in a fractional number.