- On the online machine, visit ni.com/downloads.
- Select Software Products or Drivers. Search for the product you need to install.
- On the product download page, make your desired selections for OS, bitness, edition, language, etc.
- Keep in mind that these options may affect the size of the installer. If you are downloading the offline installer for some application software (like LabVIEW), you may have the option to have Driver Software Included. To decrease the size of your installation file, select No.
- Click on the Individual Offline Installers link below the Download button.
- Note: This link is only available for 2019 released versions or newer since the default option uses the NI Package Manager to download the installation files.
- For older versions, the default download is an offline installer itself.
As an example, the LabVIEW 2020 SP1 Download is shown below:
- Select your desired version from the modal window and click DOWNLOAD. This will download a .iso file.
- Distribute the .iso file to the offline machine.
- Note: If the files are on a USB flash drive, move the files to the offline machine and install them from there.
Access to older versions of NI software is restricted. Learn more in the Download Older Versions of NI Software