This issue could be because even the NI-XNET driver is installed, the support for previous versions of LabVIEW is not. Also, it is important to confirm the NI-XNET driver and LabVIEW compatibility
If the version of XNET is compatible with the versions of LabVIEW that you have installed, follow the next steps to confirm if the support is installed, and if not, how to install it. These steps apply when using NI Package Manager on a computer with internet connection.
- Go to NI Package Manager and select the tab INSTALLED
- Verify that the Product Only box is unchecked
- In the search tool, look for the driver XNET
- Click on the gear symbol that is in the end of the row of the driver
- if there is any item unchecked. For example, if you have the driver for version 2020, and wants to use the pallete on LabVIEW 2019, verify that the support for LabVIEW 2019 is checked. If not, select it and click on Next and continue the installation process