This issue is a known bug (895068), that a fix was implemented for in VBAI 2019 and later.
The fix is not enabled by default, and can be enabled by placing the correct token in the .ini file.
Follow the steps below to implement this fix:
- Open the Vision Builder.ini file.
- On Windows, this is located in C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\Vision Builder AI\20xx (where xx represents the software version number).
- On real-time (RT) systems, this is located in etc\natinst\vbai
- Underneath the [Settings] section of the .ini file, add the following line:
- Use_OPCUA_MultiWrite_API = true
If a RT target is being used, the .ini file must be modified on both Windows and the RT target.