When configuring your task using the NI-FGEN driver, use an Fgen property node before the niFgen Initiate Generation VI to configure your task to send a single waveform.
- Navigate to the Functions Palette on the block diagram of your VI and select Measurement I/O >> NI-FGEN >> Property Node.
- Right click on the property node and select Change All to Write.
- Select Triggers >> Trigger Mode as the property.
- Right click on the input terminal and select Creat >> Constant.
- Select the NIFGEN_VAL_SINGLE option from the create enum.