Use the following approach to create a queue reference control on the front panel or in a type definition:
- Open a new VI, drop the Obtain Queue function and wire the queue data type.
- Create a reference control by right clicking on the queue out terminal and choosing Create>Control.
- Drag the queue reference control into the type definition.
If you already have a queue reference control in your type definition and you would like to add another queue reference with a different data type:
- Copy the queue reference control in the type definition.
- Drag a control with a different data type into the reference control.
- (Optional) Alternatively, right click the queue reference control and choose Show Control. Right click the appeared control and choose Replace.
This approach works the same for notifier