Try the following steps to identify and isolate the problem.
1. Remove all the cards in the chassis except the controller and observe the behavior of the system. This will help us in understanding if the issue is with respect to a specific card in the chassis.
- If removing the peripheral modules changes the behavior, start plug-in in the modules one by one to check what is the module that is causing the issue (Remember that you need to turn off the PXIe system before you make any changes in the hardware).
- Once you have found what is the module causing the issue, unplug it, and try a different module in that slot, to verify if the issue is with the module or with the slot of the chassis.
2. If you are using your own hard disk in the controller, replace it with the one that was shipped with the PXIe controller.
3. Replace the RAM in the controller to see if the problem gets resolved.