This is a general Microsoft issue that is not specific to NI software. If the described steps do not help solving the issue please reach out to your IT department and Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/. NI Technical Support won't be able to help you further than the listed or linked points.
Try the following steps:
This error often happens with file corruption of Visual C++ Redistributable Package
- Try downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages version appropriate to your system
- Try running the System file checker to see if there are any corrupted system files:
- Run the command prompt as an administrator
- Type in sfc/scannow and press enter
- Restart the computer
- If no corrupted system files were found, open the command prompt again and type the following lines (press enter after each command) then restart the computer:
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
The issue can also be related to a corrupted flash drive.
- If you are installing / copying the offline version of the NI software from a USB stick try a different device
Check the Related links section for additional 3rd party troubleshooting links