- Add a new Sequence Call step to your sequence.
- In the Step Settings for SequenceCall pane, select Use Remote Computer from the Execution Options drop-down menu.
- Click the Sequence Call Advanced Settings icon.
The Sequence Call Advanced Settings dialog box appears. You can configure additional options for the remote execution.
- To execute the sequence in 32-bit TestStand, enter 32\\localhost in the Remote Host field.
To execute the sequence in 64-bit TestStand, enter 64\\localhost in the Remote Host field.
- Click Close.
- Configure the rest of the Sequence Call step. This step is now configured to execute the subsequence in the chosen bitness of TestStand.