The cDAQ-9132/9133/9134/9135/9136/9137 for Windows ships with preloaded Windows Embedded Standard System. This means, that to be able to set up the device, you have to connect the appropriate interfaces and use it as a stand alone device.
- Computer mouse and keyboard
- Monitor with Compatible mini DisplayPort cable (and adapter if necessary)
- Connect a video monitor to the mini DisplayPort connector with a cable (and adapter if necessary).
- Power on the monitor.
- Connect a computer keyboard and mouse to the USB host ports on the cDAQ controller.
- Turn on the external power supply.
- When the cDAQ controller powers on, the POWER LED lights and the controller runs a power-on self test (POST). When the POST is complete, the operating system is loaded.
- Go through the steps on the Set Up Windows screen that opens on your monitor. Windows prepares your desktop.