To resolve this error, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- There is a known issue (ID 642073) with NI CompactRIO Device Drivers May 2017 and R Series MultifunctionRIO May 2017. Try the workaround for this or update the device driver.
- Confirm all dependencies are part of the LabVIEW project.
- Check the NI-RIO Driver and LabVIEW compatibility.
- Re-format the CompactRIO.
- The error may be specific to the hardware. Try with a different CompactRIO controller.
- A memory leak can also lead to this error. If you think this applies to your context, try the following:
- Ensure you are closing every memory reference. Any misuse of the references could cause a memory leak.
- Monitor the CPU and Memory Usage on the Real-Time Embedded Target before, during, and after error to narrow down where the error is occurring. You can try to check if there is any memory abnormality, for instance, if the memory increases constantly until it throws the error.
- Try disabling the embedded UI for your target by selecting the target in NI MAX and ensuring the Embedded UI tickbox is not ticked. For more information on the tickbox, see Enabling the Embedded UI on RT Targets.
If the above steps don't work, please contact NI Support
and provide as much context on the issue as you can.