To do this follow the instructions below:
1. Insert a popup step, you can add a step in various ways:
- In the insertion palette, double-click the Message Popup step.
- In the insertion palette, right-click on the Message Popup step and select Insert Step from the menu.
- Right-click in the Step pane and select Insert Step from the menu and choose Message Popup.
2.Use the Message Popup edit tabs in the TestStand Sequence Editor and the Configure Message Popup Step dialog box in a TestStand User Interface to specify the settings for the Message Popup step.
3. In particular, you can configure your popup as modal from the Layout Tab selecting Make Modal from dialog options.
When a popup is configured as modal, the dialog box is modal to the TestStand application. You cannot interact with the main application window until the dialog box is dismissed.