The USB-6002 does not have built-in cold-junction compensation.
Here's an easy way to set up cold-junction compensation in NI MAX if you have a second thermocouple:
- Create a task for temperature
- Choose one channel thermocouple input to be your cold-junction measurement
- Set the CJC (cold-junction compensation) source to Constant
- Add your measurement channel(s)
- Set the CJC source of your measurement channel(s) to Channel and select the channel used in your cold-junction measurement channel