- Upgrade the NI-XNET driver to the latest compatible version.
- Make sure the actual frame has same byte with the definition in database.
If you are using a PCI card,
- it should be connected to a native PCI port. A bridge PCI port should not be used.
- Remove all other PCI cards if you are using multiple PCI cards in the same desktop or industrial PC. It could be due to the limitation of the power supply.
- Increase the PCI Timeout time in BIOS. You might need to refer to the user manual of the desktop for the steps.
If you are using a USB card.
- Try to connect the card in a second USB port.
- Check with your IT team that there isn't any block on your USB ports