This error is caused by range checking that is implemented within the IVI driver, confirm the following before reporting this problem to National Instruments.
- Confirm you are using a valid range according to the instrument specifications
- If your hardware comes with setup or calibration software, test whether the range works outside the IVI driver
- Capture an I/O Trace to validate that the correct value is being set to the instrument
- Confirm you have not disabled the ID Query and that your model is supported by the instrument driver.
- Check in NI MAX IVI configuration
- Check your initialization string