Depending on the version of DAQExpress, it can either be used completely offline or offline during a definite time period.
- Periodically offline: DAQExpress versions above 2.0:
- DAQExpress will ask you to log into your NI account during first start when internet connection is established.
- Otherwise connect your PC to the internet, launch DAQExpress and log in.
- After first launch and log in, it is possible to use DAQExpress offline for the next three months without a license. After this time, you will be asked to log in into your account again.
- Offline: DAQExpress versions 2.0 and earlier:
Follow the steps below to resolve the connection error:
- Verify that the PC has a stable internet connection.
- If possible, disable any Anti-Virus or Firewall that could be inhibiting network communication.
- Verify that DAQExpress is permitted to communicate using TCP/HTTPS on ports 433, 80, 3580 and 53.
- Ensure that DAQExpress can reach the following URLs: