To enable the NI XNET Bus Monitor to log transmitted frames from your running XNET VI, configure the NI XNET Bus Monitor settings in the following way.
- Start the XNET Bus Monitor.
- In XNET Bus Monitor choose Settings menu >> Interface and Database Settings
- Select the NI-XNET you want to use under Interface Name.
- Set Run Mode to Subordinate.
- Check Log Transmitted Frames. The Log Transmitted Frames property allows you to display and log frames that are transmitted from the same interface.
This setting can be used for any NI-XNET frames, including CAN, FlexRAY, and LIN.