There is a manual modification that can be done to the Xilinx Compilation Tools dependencies files in order to make the tool work properly on Windows 10.
First, proceed to install LabVIEW 2014 FPGA Module Xilinx Tools 14.7 (download link attached below). Once the installation finishes reboot your computer and then follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following ISE install directory: <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt64\
- Rename the file "libPortability.dll" to "libPortability.dll.orig".
- Copy the "libPortabilityNOSH.dll" file to the same folder, and rename it to "libPortability.dll".
- Repeat steps 1-3 in the following folder: <install_path>\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\common\lib\nt64\. If "libPortabilityNOSH.dll" does not exist in this folder, you can use the same file renamed on step 3.
- Finally, reboot the computer and then export the PLD design following the corresponding procedure.