LabVIEW does not natively support SVG images in PictureBox controls, but you can view SVG type images by using one of two methods.
1. Use the Open in Default Browser.vi
- Wire the filepath to the image to the URL terminal.
- This will only work in Internet Explorer browsers that are newer than version 7, but should work in Chrome and Firefox as well.
- Run the VI. The SVG image should appear in a separate browser window.
2. Use an IWebBrowser2 ActiveX Invoke Node.
- Create an IWebBrowser2 control on the front panel.
- On the block diagram, create an ActiveX invoke node and wire the IWebBrowser2 control into the invoke node.
- Wire the image's filepath to the URL terminal of the invoke node.
- Run the VI.