Can I Change the Type of Licensing in my Volume License Agreement?

Updated Apr 6, 2020

Issue Details

  • Can we convert between Non Concurrent and Concurrent licenses in our Volume License Agreement? 
  • Can we convert between User-Based and Computer-Based licenses in our Volume License Agreement? 
  • I would like use Unmanaged Concurrent licenses but my license file has User or Computer based licenses included. Can I change this?


To discuss changing the types of licenses included in your Volume License Agreement (VLA, EA or ASL) please contact with:
  • Your Service ID
  • Details of the licenses you would like to change
See the Related Links to learn more about the terms of each licensing type.