Go through the following troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that you can connect to the device via USB. If not, this may indicate a larger connection issue.
- Try using a known-working Ethernet cable.
- Try connecting a different roboRIO to the computer to see if the connection issue persists.
- If other roboRIOs can connect over Ethernet to this computer, check to see if the software images and firmware versions match with the non-working roboRIO. If not, reimage and update the firmware to match the working roboRIO.
- Try connecting to the roboRIO on another computer.
- If this is successful, there may be an issue with the original computer's networking or software.
Try connecting to a different, known-working network connection (i.e. another wall port or another port on the router you are using.)
- To eliminate any potential software issues, reimage the device from safe mode.
If you try the steps above and still have no connectivity with the roboRIO via the Ethernet port, contact NI
for next steps.