Please download and install the latest NI-USRP driver from the NI-USRP driver download page
. Then follow the steps below to ensure that your device is recognized in the system.
- Ensure that the NI-USRP drivers have been installed and your computer has been rebooted after the installation.
- Power off the computer.
- Connect the USRP to your computer and power on the USRP.
- Power on the computer.
- Ensure that the NI-USRP device is connected to a computer with a Gigabit-compatible Ethernet adapter.
- Ensure that all intermediate network equipment like switches (if any) are also Gigabit-Ethernet compatible.
- Ensure that a static IP address of 192.168.10.1 is assigned to the adapter in your computer.
- Allow the NI-USRP up to 15 seconds to completely start up.