When trying to download an old version of LabVIEW, the National Instruments' website says Previous versions are available only to customers with an active standard service program (SSP) membership. Purchase or renew SSP to access locked versions.
To download and access older versions of National Instruments software, you need to meet the following requirements:
Have a valid NI SSP (Standard Service Program) license.
Note: If you do not fulfill these requirements and are interested in purchasing or renewing SSP, contact NI Sales.Note: If you have the installer for this software on another computer, you can transfer the installer folder to the target computer and run the installer. You will still need a valid Serial Number to activate your software.
1. Go to the National Instruments website, and click the Log In text, located in the top left corner, under MY ACCOUNT.
2. Select Create Account. If you have never registered your email, enter your account credentials in the Email and Password fields.
3. If you selected the Create Account option, then enter the required information in the site, and click Create Account.
4. Go to your MyNI dashboard. You can access the dashboard by clicking MY ACCOUNT on the top right of the National Instruments website.
5. Go to the My Products & Services section, and click on the My Products link.
6. Enter your Serial Number in the field located below the My Products title, and click Register.
1. Go to the download page of the software you're looking for. You should now see the option to download:Note: The best way to find older National Instruments software is to search for the specific download and version on Google.
If you have any issues getting an unlocked download page, try accessing the download page from another computer.
Thank you for your feedback.
You changed your response to Not Helpful
You changed your response to Helpful
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.