When trying to download an old version of National Instruments Software, the National Instruments' website says the following message: Previous versions are available only to customers with an active standard service program (SSP) membership. Purchase or renew SSP to access locked versions.
To download and access older versions of National Instruments software, you need to meet the following requirements:
Have a valid NI SSP (Standard Service Program) license. This could be included with your Volume License Agreement. Reach out to your Software Admin to get added to the account.
Note: If you do not fulfill these requirements and are interested in purchasing or renewing SSP, contact NI Sales. Additionally, you may be able to purchase a physical media copy of the software if you do not have SSP. If you do have SSP, then you can order the physical media at no cost.Note: If you have the installer for this software on another computer, you can transfer the installer folder to the target computer and run the installer. You will still need a valid Serial Number to activate your software.
1. Go to the National Instruments website, and click the Log In text, located in the top right corner, under MY ACCOUNT.
2. If you have an account, enter your account credentials in the email and password fields and then click Log In. Proceed to step 4. If you do not have an account, select Create Account and proceed to step 3.
Note: If you login, but the page seems to simply reload without any kind of error message and you still see the login area at the bottom of the page, then you probably have cookies disabled in your Web browser. The particular cookie that our Web site is trying to write to your computer is only valid while your Web browser is open. Once you close your browser, then the cookie will be invalidated. Search under the Help file for your browser to find out how to enable cookies, and for more information about what cookies are. If you do not like having cookies enabled on your browser, then you can temporarily enable them, login, download the software, and then disable them. If you have any questions regarding your Profile, then please contact the Profile Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you selected the Create Account option, then enter the required information in the site, and click Create Account.
4. Go to your MyNI dashboard. You can access the dashboard by clicking MY ACCOUNT on the top right of the National Instruments website.
5. Go to the My Products & Services section, and click on the My Products link.
6. Enter your Serial Number in the field located below the My Products title, and click Register.
1. Go to the download page of the software you're looking for. You should now see the option to download:
If you have any issues getting an unlocked download page, try accessing the download page from another computer. Note: If you have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and your license is still not activating, please contact national instruments technical support.
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.
Thank you for your feedback.
You changed your response to Not Helpful
You changed your response to Helpful