There are a few possible root causes to this issue.1. NI Services required by NI software are not running.
2. Corrupt NI services are causing the hang.
- Go to Start»Control Panel»Administrative Tools»Services.
- Check that the following services are running:
- NI Network Discovery
- NI mDNS Responder Service
- If these services are stopped, right-click on the service and click Start.
- If these services are running, right-click on the service and click Stop and then restart the services.
- Launch the NI software that was causing the issue again to see if the hang is resolved.
3. A corrupt software installation is causing the hang.
- Follow the instructions in Uninstall or Repair National Instruments Software to repair your installation of NI Network Discovery and NI mDNS Responder.
- Follow the instructions in Uninstall or Repair National Instruments Software to repair your installation of NI software.
To repair the installation, you will need the installation media. You can use the original USB or DVD installer you received when you purchased the software or you can download the installer from www.ni.com/downloads.4. For AMD CPUs Only :
This issue is already known on other of our products that won't load, it can be solved on Ryzen CPU by setting this environment variable :MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE = 4