When you install Measurement Studio 2010 for Visual Studio 2010 the help files are installed on your computer, however, they are not automatically added to the Windows Help Library Manager. In Windows 7 the help files are installed in the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2010\Help
To be able to view Measurement Studio 2010 help files you need to add them to the local help index. To add Measurement Studio 2010 help files to the local help index, follow these steps:
1. Open Help Library Manager (HLM). You can open HLM directly by launching it from C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\HelpLibManager.exe or you can launch it by opening Visual Studio 2010 and clicking Help»Manage Help Settings.
2. Click on Install Content from disk
3. Click on Browse and navigate to the following directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2010\Help.Select BaseDocs_helpcontentsetup.msha and click Open. Click Next to go to the next screen.
4. Click on Add and then Update to add Measurement Studio Base help files to the local help file index.Once the Measurement Studio Base help files have been merged with the local help file index, click Finish.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for all the files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2010\Help directory. Restart your computer.6, You can now access the NI DAQmx .NET help files from: Start»Programs»National Instruments»NI-DAQ»Text-Based Code Support»NI-DAQmx .NET Framework 4.0 Help