I am attempting to acquire images from my GigE camera in Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX). But when I try to do a Snap or Grab, MAX returns an error looking like one of the following messages. How can I correct this?Vision Acquisition Software August 2014 or earlier (IMAQdx 14.0.1 or earlier)
Error 0xBFF69031: The system did not receive a test packet from the camera. The packet size may be too large for the network configuration or a firewall may be enabled.
Vision Acquisition Software February 2015 or later (IMAQdx 14.5 or later)
The system cannot acquire images. This is likely due to one of the following reasons:
1. The packet size may be too large for the network setup.
- Enable Jumbo Frames for the network adapter in use and confirm any other network hardware used supports Jumbo Frames.
- If Jumbo Frames cannot be enabled or is unsupported, decrease the Packet Size attribute to be 1500 bytes. Note this increases processing overhead and potentially reduces maximum frame rate.
2. A firewall may be blocking the network traffic from the camera
- Ensure the Firewall Traversal attribute is Enabled.
- Check if the firewall can be disabled on the network interface in use.