It's not possible using DSC module, as DSC module support for LabVIEW 64-bit is not available.
However you can use Modbus library provided by SAPHIR from this link MODBUS Library for LabVIEW
It provides Modbus communication from any standard Ethernet or serial port. Using the Modbus library, Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) can communicate with gateway devices that provide connectivity to a wide variety of industrial networks, such as PROFIBUS, EthernetIP, and DeviceNet.
In order to use the Library in LabVIEW, please follow these steps:
- Close LabVIEW.
- If you have version NI-MODBUS Library 1.1 on your system, it is recommended to uninstall it by going to Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs -> National Instruments Software and select NI Modbus 1.1 from the list.
- Copy NI Modbus.llb from the ##\vi.lib folder to the LabVIEW_ROOT\vi.lib directory where ## is your LabVIEW version (example 86 for 8.6) and is the root folder where you installed LabVIEW.
- Copy lvmodbus.chm and lvmodbus.txt from ##\help to the LabVIEW_ROOT\help directory.
- Copy nimodbus.mnu from ##\user.lib to the LabVIEW_ROOT\user.lib directory.
- Restart LabVIEW. You should see the NI Modbus palette in the User Libraries palette.
- To Uninstall the Library, remove all the files copied from the previous steps.