Depending on what browser you are using, follow one of the work arounds below:Internet Explorer (IE)
- Refresh the opened file or press F5.
- Navigate to Tools » Internet Options.
- Under Browsing History click the Settings button.
- Select Every time I visit the webpage.
- Select Ok.
Firefox FTP client automatically requests the newest version of the file from the FTP server, so no additional steps are necessary.
Chrome FTP client automatically requests the newest version of the file from the FTP server, so no additional steps are necessary.
- Follow all of the steps for Internet Explorer.
- Check to see whether the opened text file is a cached version by looking at the URL. The following URL (or something similar) indicates that the file was opened from dish and not directly from the FTP server: file:///C:/Users/WinUser/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/QB4TWLAZ/test.txt
- Request the newest version of the file, by refreshing the FTP page in the Windows Explorer before opening the file.