If you have the right runtime engine then it is likely that the network is causing the issue.
Complete the following steps. The steps are identical if the computer has a wireless connection to the router.
1. From the menu bar select Tools » Options...
2. Set the computer’s IP address to an address in the router's domain (do not use DHCP, which is a typical default). For example, if the router’s IP address is 192.168.1.1 then a good address would be 192.168.1.200.
3. Set up the router configuration by logging on to the router. See your router’s manual for how to do this.
4. Set up your computer’s firewall to allow the computer to be a web server.
5. Get your web server’s IP address
6. Get the DNS service for your web server.
7. Make the Remote Front Panel Connection
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.
Thank you for your feedback.
You changed your response to Not Helpful
You changed your response to Helpful