The initial information of Denso robot were stored in internal Battery.
The battery should be replaced every two years.
- Turn on the Robot Controller(RC7 or RC8) in periodically. It can help to avoid dischaging time and extend battery life.
- Once discharging issue happend, please contact to Micropross Help Desk or Local Denso Support.
- How to check remained time
- Using Mini-pendant
- AUX --> Maintenance --> Battery
- User can see next replacement date.
- NOTE: When the replacement day comes, Error 2103 "Time to change controller backup battery" (Level 1) appears periodically.