You can use Ring indicators to display text on your GUI.
A Ring takes a numeric value, and displays the string accosted with that numeric value.
To use a Ring to display text, follow these steps:
1. Open the UI Manager you wish edit
2. Click on the Pull Down
section and select a Ring
. If the
3. Place the Ring on the UI Manager and make sure you can see the item properties on the right hand side of the screen
4. Scroll to the bottom of the properties and change the Behaviour
5. Map the Ring to a numeric channel by clicking the mapping button
6. Untick Populate with channel data
so you can manually add the strings to output depending on the numeric.
7. If you want to add your own numeric values that map to strings, rather than the default equal to order, untick Value equal to order
8.. You can now click the + button to add strings and numeric values