You first need to download MPManager. You can follow this link to have the download process.
In order to register MPManager, the end-user has to provide an activation code. Please make sure that you are running MPManager 3 as administrator. You will be given a Request license code which will be needed to activate your license.
Then, you need to create an activation request on our website with the indicated request code, your email, and a serial number of an NI-Micropross device (MP3.XX.XX.XXXX or MP5.XX.XX.XXXX or M07.XX.XX.XXXX).
In order to create the activation request, you need to follow those steps:
- Create an NI User Account, if you haven't already.
- Register your product.
- Navigate to ni.com/ask.
- Click on the Activate button.
- Then, do not enter a serial number, click on Next button.
- Search for MPManager software in the Software field.
- On the next page, complete the fields shown with the different needed information (Request code, your email, and a serial number of an NI-Micropross device).
- After the activation request case has been created you will receive an activation code from our activation department that you will have to copy-paste in the registration window.