You can check the status of the CPU LED after powering on the device, the LED should blink red & green for a few seconds then :
- if the LED turns off, contact the technical support for alternative solutions
- if the LED turns on red, apply the following procedure :
- At power-up, just after the main status led blinks red/green and just before the initialization time during which one the led stays red for a second, press the abort A push-button until the main status led becomes orange.
- Release the abort A push-button, the main status led should stay red. Repeat this step several time to be successful
- Launch MPUpdate software and select the correct *.dat file for the firmware used by the MP300 .
- Connect the device using RS232 serial communication and get to Firmware + Config tab.
- Force the flash of the boot version by double-clicking on the Boot tab.
- Force the flash of the system by double-clicking on the System tab.
- Get back to the Connection panel and disconnect the device.
- Quit MPUpdate and reboot the device.
- Connect the device by USB or TCP/IP and perform a complete firmware update.