This error occurs because the clip declaration file corresponding to the FlexRIO I/O module in use could not be found. The error is often resolved by reinstalling the FlexRIO driver that is compatible with your LabVIEW version.
However, after you change LabVIEW from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version and reinstall the FlexRIO driver, this error can occur because the LabVIEW program still references the clip file in the old 32-bit folder. In this case, you can set it to refer to the 64-bit clip file by completing the following steps.
- In your LabVIEW project window, find your FlexRIO I/O module and right-click on it.
- open the Properties window of the I/O module.
- In General tap, change to any other I/O module to temporarily change the CLIP file reference path.
- Click OK and close the window.
- Re-open the Property window and change it back to your I/O module.
- Click OK and attempt to compile.