I have configured TestStand to use a non-English language by selecting Configure » Station Options and then selecting the language in the Localization tab. After restarting TestStand, I tried entering non-English text into one of the TestStand dialogs. Why after I change the focus to another expression, does TestStand replace the previous expression with red strike-through question marks ?
When using a language that contains Multi-byte strings, such as Hebrew or Greek, there are several steps you must take to ensure this language works with TestStand. Follow the steps below to ensure you have selected the appropriate options.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel and select Region and Language.
2. Select the Administrative tab and press the Change system locale... button under the Language for non-Unicode programs section as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Region And Language
3. In the Region and Language Settings window that appears, select the language you wish to display in TestStand as shown in Figure 2. Press OK.
Figure 2. Region And Language Settings
4. Next change the display settings in TestStand. Launch TestStand and select Configure » Station Options.
5. Choose the Localization tab and verify that you have the language set and the Recognize Multi-byte Characters option checked, as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Station Options in TestStand
6. Restart your computer.
Collaborate with other users in our discussion forums
A valid service agreement may be required, and support options vary by country.